- First contact us to briefly describe your project.
- We then proceed to a first web conference meeting. This is usually 30-90 minutes and there is no charge. This will lead us to one of the following conclusions:
- The project fits in one of the Packages.
- The project is more suitable for a bank of hours or pay as you go.
- You want a fixed bid, in which case you will prepare a Request for Proposal (RfP) document for us to quote on. We likely both need to do some research and analysis.
- We are not a right fit and we'll try to recommend to you a more suitable provider.
- Reach an agreement
- Setup and deployment phase
- We'll set up a temporary space (companya.avantech.net) so you can become familiar with your environment.
- Launch: Project is delivered.
- Post-launch phase. You are using the new system but it's still new and more support is needed.
- Ongoing usage phase.
- Main goals of the project? Always remember What the customer really needed.
- Sell more
- Better image
- Reach better customers
- Improve productivity
- Get more collaboration
- Become more scaleable
- Migrate out of dead-end tech or a lock-in situation
- Permit working remotely (for example, from home)
- Make it easier to increase team size, without the usual overhead (for example, freelancers)
- Tell us more
- Websites you like
- How we should work together?
- You want to outsource more or grow your in-house expertise?
- You want us to help with just a specific project or to become long-term partners?
- Packages, banks of hours or quote?
- If your needs are covered by a package: That is why we made them .
- If unclear: bank of hours
- If you want a quote, we are happy to review a Request for Proposal (RfP) document.
About site design
Please see: Design